Friday, October 15, 2010

Life is Good

At the moment, I feel kind of like a pro at college. I know saying that less than halfway through the first quarter of my freshman year might seem a little presumptuous, but that’s why I add the “at the moment”. Everything is back to good with Cole (he’s not flirting like a little biznatch anymore), I just signed up with four other girls on my floor to play intramural volleyball, I’m applying for a ton of jobs, I’m an active member of my school’s art campus, I’m volunteering at the library, I’m checking out (and reading, haha) books from the library, I’m doing all of my homework early, I’ve finished a project that’s due in a week, I’m hanging out with my friends, AND I’m getting plenty of sleep! I don’t know how I improved so much between high school and college, but life is good. Also, I really like partying. Me and my friends go out to at least two parties every weekend, frat parties are awesome, but any party works. Also!!! I’m also eating a salad with every lunch and dinner, drinking a ton of water, and working out every day. And I have a job interview with Starbucks next Thursday. So wish me tons of luck! Midterms are coming up already, because we’re on the quarter system. I can’t believe how quickly that happened. I’m kind of nervous, so studying makes me feel better. Unfortunately, I can’t study for my Psych midterm, because my dingus of a professor screwed up the course outline, so we don’t know which chapters in our book we’re supposed to be studying. She said she’d make an adjusted one, but she keeps forgetting to put it up online, even though I’ve sent her two email reminders (at her request). It’s getting ridiculous, and I’m kind of pissed off. She’s not a very good teacher in general. I don’t have any really GREAT professors this quarter, although my Communications teacher is at least intelligent and on top of things. I’m looking forward to taking more than 12 units next quarter. Anyway, I’m STARVING so I’m going to go grab some food at the commons. That’s another thing, the food is only okay, but it’s better than I thought it would be seeing as we pretty much eat at the same place every day. So that’s nice J Okay, more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment